- Photography: Human poaching & lucarative blackmarket of body parts.
- US government at war with Islamic State militants on Twitter
- Muslim Opinion on Terrorist Groups – Statistics
- UK : Terrorists to be banned from running charities – start with LTTE Tamil Diaspora
- THE RICHEST TERRORIST GROUPS IN THE WORLD
- BBC: White Britons Converting to Islam
- UAE declares 80 organisations as terrorists -shockingly 2 U.S aids groups.
- EDL member ASKS to be sent to prison after pelting police with bricks, bottles and cans
- Videos: watch tiger playing and attacking a man inside enclosure in Delhi zoo.
- Iraqi Military Helicopter Shot Down by Islamic State Militants
Recent Posts: Ramblings
We cannot load blog data at this time.
- 1,186 hits
Author Archives: qualandar
Originally posted on Ramblings:
Hunted down like animals and sold by their own families for $75,000: Tanzania’s albinos hacked apart by witch doctors who believe their body parts ‘bring luck’ in sick trade ‘fuelled by the country’s elite’ Pendo Sengerema,…
US government is waging a propaganda war on Islamic State militants, using Twitter as its battleground. The US government is directly engaging with Islamic State extremists on Twitter When America isn’t waging an actual war with Islamic State militants, it’s … Continue reading
Originally posted on Muslim Statistics:
* Graphic image at bottom of the page* An independent study in Saudi Arabia (2014) revealed that 92% of the Saudi’s surveyed believe the brutal terror group Islamic State accurately conform to the laws and…
Originally posted on RECOGNIZING TERRORIST FRONTS:
Posted on November 6th, 2014 The British Government has announced new measures to prevent convicted terrorists funneling money from UK charities to extremist groups. If the British Government is sincere about confronting the ‘menace…
Originally posted on Lotenna Blog:
Forbes Israel has ranked the 10 Richest terror groups based on their annual income and its certainly no surprise that the Islamic State (ISIS) leads the group of rich evil terrorists. I’ve written previously about…
As 22-year-old Aisha Uddin recites Surah Al-Fatiha – the first chapter of the Koran – at home with close friend Sameeah Karim, she may stumble over one word but otherwise the text is perfectly recounted. Aisha Uddin: ‘It’s a change … Continue reading
United Arab Emirates released a list of designated terrorist groupsand organizations over the weekend, with more than 80 different groups from around the world blacklisted. The list covers a variety of well-known names, including al-Qaeda, the Islamic State, al Shabab … Continue reading
Originally posted on Liverpool Antifascists:
Andrew Edge chanted ‘EDL, EDL’ as he was led away from the dock following his trial in Birmingham – he was one of three men found guilty of violent disorder Jailed: Andrew Edge asked to…
Originally posted on Ramblings:
The man had accidentally slipped into the tigers enclosure while he was taking snaps balancing on the boundary wall. The tiger played with the quarry for full 10 minutes before grabbing him by the neck and…
Islamic State militants have shot down an Iraqi military helicopter using a rocket launcher, it has been reported. The pilot and co-pilot of the Mi-35 aircraft were killed when the helicopter was brought down between the towns of Beiji and … Continue reading