Whenever the anniversary of the Zionist rape of Palestine comes, Arab memory in general, and Egyptian memory in particular, recalls images of Palestine under occupation or the British Mandate letting hordes of rapists of all nationalities pass to its lands. Nothing unified those hordes except the Zionist dream of raping Palestine. The British Mandate gave them public lands and granted them all forms of assistance with the consent and support of the US and the West in general. It allowed them to have the most advanced weapons to form criminal gangs for intimidating and expelling the Arabs and committing heinous massacres against them. Memory also recalls Zionist and Western myths around Zionist superiority that established an “advanced state” in a developing region and the myth, which is more false still and mean-minded, about Palestinians selling their lands, as if Zionists established Israel on lands they bought, not through raping the land, state and rights of another people. They have transformed a large part of its people into the homeless in their own lands, or in the lands of other neighbouring Arab countries and the world in general. While Arab states offered one concession after another in an attempt to deal with the colonial de facto reality, building a peace based on co-existence and to keep what has remained of the Palestinian people’s rights after the Nakba )or catastrophe(, Israeli authorities practiced, during a quarter of a century of negotiations since the start of 1990s, a policy of prevarication and evasion of the moment of truth. This moment of truth requires either the acceptance of a democratic state without any religious or racial discrimination, and ending the Zionist occupation of the Syrian Golan Heights, or accepting the establishment of an independent Palestinian state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip based on the UN Partition Resolution, to which the Arabs made another concession, replacing that formula with the lands before the aggression of June 1967. Read More
- Photography: Human poaching & lucarative blackmarket of body parts.
- US government at war with Islamic State militants on Twitter
- Muslim Opinion on Terrorist Groups – Statistics
- UK : Terrorists to be banned from running charities – start with LTTE Tamil Diaspora
- THE RICHEST TERRORIST GROUPS IN THE WORLD
- BBC: White Britons Converting to Islam
- UAE declares 80 organisations as terrorists -shockingly 2 U.S aids groups.
- EDL member ASKS to be sent to prison after pelting police with bricks, bottles and cans
- Videos: watch tiger playing and attacking a man inside enclosure in Delhi zoo.
- Iraqi Military Helicopter Shot Down by Islamic State Militants
Recent Posts: Ramblings
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
- 1,252 hits