Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu addressed the foreign press in the aftermath of Operation Protective Edge on Wednesday, emphasizing how careful the IDF was to prevent civilian casualties.
He showed videos displaying Hamas’s use of human shields and firing of rockets from populated areas.
“Hamas uses civilian deaths as PR fodder,” the prime minister said. “Can we accept a situation where terrorists are exonerated, and victims accused.”
Please LIKE our Facebook page – it makes us stronger:
- Photography: Human poaching & lucarative blackmarket of body parts.
- US government at war with Islamic State militants on Twitter
- Muslim Opinion on Terrorist Groups – Statistics
- UK : Terrorists to be banned from running charities – start with LTTE Tamil Diaspora
- THE RICHEST TERRORIST GROUPS IN THE WORLD
- BBC: White Britons Converting to Islam
- UAE declares 80 organisations as terrorists -shockingly 2 U.S aids groups.
- EDL member ASKS to be sent to prison after pelting police with bricks, bottles and cans
- Videos: watch tiger playing and attacking a man inside enclosure in Delhi zoo.
- Iraqi Military Helicopter Shot Down by Islamic State Militants
Recent Posts: Ramblings
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
- 1,252 hits